Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Photo Update!

We are in Acapulco and totally sunburned. On the upside we had a great time at the beach and ate delicious tamales and banana smoothies for dinner. We spent the last few days driving along the beautiful and mostly empty Pueblan coast. The drive from Guadalajara to the coast and then along it was one of the most breathtaking I've seen. We went through jungle, plains and coast. We stayed one night at a campsite right on the water. More on all that later.

Anyway, finally uploaded some photos (not all of them yet, hotel internets are super slow -- we have some beautiful ones of the beach). I've posted the album on G+ (with a note that A hates his picture on the internet, so all the pictures he's in have been retouched).  If you're not on G+, either add me or send me an email and I'll send you the link.


The hotel we stayed at in Mazatlan (Belmar) was really old, it was clearly a nice hotel in its hayday, but that was a long time ago. More than half the hotel was broken down and abandoned. A loves those sorts of things and took about 1 billion photos (check the G+)


We've been seeing some beautiful skies on our drive, this is just one of them on the way from Guadalajara to the pacific coast. 

A and I on our hike with T above Palm Springs

Seen on the drive through the desert on the way to Guadalajara

Beautiful coast of Mazatlan

Blue Agave plants on the way past Tequila

I'll leave it at that for now. More to come soon and I will hopefully upload the rest of the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment